- User agrees to abide by and comply with appropriate federal and state housing regulations regarding access and use.
- User shall not discriminate in the sale or financing of property on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon reserves the right to refuse listing or posting of information that contains discriminatory material.
- No inappropriate, obscene, or threatening material; or material that infringes upon third party rights shall be posted. Real Estate Eastern Oregon reserves the right to remove any such material without notifying or refunding the user.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon may report any violators to the appropriate authorities.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon will not knowingly accept any postings or advertising which violate any law.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon reserves the right to monitor access to its website for proper compliance. Any action that violates these terms shall result in loss of access. Real Estate Eastern Oregon also refuses to grant refunds to all violators.
- Users must be at least 18 years of age or have express permission from a legal guardian.
- The names “Real Estate Eastern Oregon” and Real Estate Eastern Oregon logos, graphics, and symbols are the trademarks of Real Estate Eastern Oregon and may not be used by anyone without written permission from Real Estate Eastern Oregon.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon makes no warranties, guarantees, or representations regarding accuracy, correctness, or completeness of content. It is the sole responsibility of the user to evaluate all such criteria.
- Viewing, reading, printing, or downloading any information from Real Estate Eastern Oregon’s website does not entitle the user to any ownership or property rights to the content.
- No partnership, joint venture, or other such relationship is intended or created by the user’s acceptance of these terms.
The user is responsible for obtaining all equipment/services necessary for accessing and using the Real Estate Eastern Oregon website, as well as any and all charges associated with them. Real Estate Eastern Oregon and its employees are in no way responsible for any liability, loss, or damage incurred by the user, or for the user’s inability to access and use the website.
- The user will not establish any links without written permission from Real Estate Eastern Oregon. Any such links are not endorsed, monitored, or supported by Real Estate Eastern Oregon.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon has no relationship with any linked sites, and is not responsible for their content.
- Linking to pictures is expressly forbidden; deep linking is acceptable.
- Copying from the Real Estate Eastern Oregon website is allowed only for use on a single computer, and for use by a single individual. With the exception of major search engines, automated programs are forbidden.
- Users will not use any device, software, script, or routine to circumvent standard structure, or attempt to gain access to unauthorized area.
- Users shall not transmit, submit, or post any information that contains any viruses, worms, or other code/computer programming containing contaminating/destructive properties.
- Users will not alter the website in any way.
- This website contains robot exclusion headers and robot exclusion files and the user is obligated to honor them.
- Users will not use any devices or processes intended to monitor or copy web content without written consent.
- Users will not take any action which imposes an unreasonable load on Real Estate Eastern Oregon’s infrastructure, or interfere with proper working of the website.
- The right to use this Site is non-transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to the user to obtain information is non-transferable or assignable.
PROMOTION OF MATERIALS
- Nothing may be republished or reposted without written consent. Property sellers are permitted to print copies necessary to promote the sale of property listed on Real Estate Eastern Oregon’s website. Any permitted copies must reproduce in an unmodified form any notices contained in the content, such as legal statements.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon in no way represents the property seller.
- This site is not intended for use by real estate agents or brokers. Visitors must respect the stated privacy wishes of all sellers. Unless stated otherwise by the property seller, visitors may not solicit a relationship other than that of buyer/seller with any property seller.
- Using the site for marketing purposes, outside those of selling listed properties, is prohibited.
User shall defend, indemnify, and hold blameless Real Estate Eastern Oregon and all its employees against all claims and expenses associated with: 1. Breach or violation of this agreement; 2. User’s failure to provide complete and accurate information requested on any part of the website; 3. User’s access and use of Real Estate Eastern Oregon’s website. Please review this agreement regularly to review any changes that have been made; Real Estate Eastern Oregon reserves the right to update this agreement at any time without specific notice. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site.
User may terminate this agreement at any time by contacting:
Real Estate Eastern Oregon
2008 Adams Avenue,
La Grande, Oregon 97850
Termination shall result in user’s loss of access and use to Real Estate Eastern Oregon’s website. Real Estate Eastern Oregon reserves the right to terminate any email addresses, usernames, and passwords issued to the user, without prior notice, for any reason.