Real Estate Eastern Oregon requires the sharing of personal information when users register.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their own passwords and user names.
- Opting out of required information may inhibit or restrict a user’s ability to access and fully utilize Real Estate Eastern Oregon’s website.
- Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any obscene, threatening, misleading, or illegal material, or any material that RealEstateEasternOregon.com deems as such. Real Estate Eastern Oregon retains the right to deny access to any user who violates these terms.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon makes a good faith effort to provide users access to personal information upon request. This data may be updated or deleted by the user when reasonably possible.
- No one under the age of 18 may register for services.
Real Estate Eastern Oregon respects the privacy and confidentiality of each user, and takes every precaution to protect sensitive information.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon will not voluntarily share any personal information without the user’s explicit permission, unless we are legally compelled to do so.
- All user information is maintained in a secure computer environment. If you have any questions regarding these conditions, please email Real Estate Eastern Oregon at (supply email).
Users may access links while using our websites. Real Estate Eastern Oregon maintains the following regarding all linked websites:
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon is not responsible for the financial information offered on any linked website.
- Real Estate Eastern Oregon bears no responsibility for cookies from any linked website.
Information about properties listed on Real Estate Eastern Oregon’s website is provided by independent property/home owners and not by any representative of Real Estate Eastern Oregon. Real Estate Eastern Oregon does not guarantee the quality or condition of any property or home listed on any of our sites. We encourage all users to:
- Understand the price and terms of sale, as well as any taxes, title fees, and any other financial obligations that may be incurred.
- Be prepared to sell their home or property at which, and the terms on which, it has been listed.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Real Estate Eastern Oregon reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time without notice to any user. The continued access of any user shall indicate acceptance of any future updates to this Policy. If this Policy is changed in such a way as to allow the disclosure of personal information to any outside party, users will be notified in advance.
If any portion of this Policy is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable by any court, this Policy as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable. Only that portion of this Policy that is unlawful, void, or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Policy.